The dishwasher is a ‘commercial’ dishwasher. Unlike a home dishwasher, the system is reliant on pre heating the water to enable a rapid cycle time. This works well if you follow a few simple instructions
- Allow 20-40 minutes for the machine to pre-heat
- Always rinse food debris off the plates before washing
- Always remember to follow the draining down instructions at the end of the event
To operate the dishwasher please use the buttons on the front of the machine:
- On/Off button
- Cycle button
- Cycle indicator
- Heating indicator
Turning on the machine
To turn on the machine ensure the door is closed and press the On/Off button (1) on the keypad of the machine, the display will illuminate, the machine will start to fill automatically as long as the door is closed.
Once the wash tank is filled and both tanks are up to the required temperatures the heating indicator will illuminate green to indicate the machine is ready to run a cycle.
- This will take approximately 20-40 minutes.
- During the fill stage the heating indicator (4) will flash amber.
Loading a basket
Before loading a basket rinse off any food waste:
- Always remove excess food/debris from any dishes/glasses to be washed. DO NOT use the machine as a waste disposal unit.
Long cutlery, such as ladles and long knives etc., must be placed horizontally on the open basket this will avoid possible collision with wash/rinse arms.
Starting a cycle
To start a cycle, follow the instructions below.
- Open the door
- Load the full basket, ensuring that bottom and top arms rotate freely.
- Close the door
- Press the cycle button (2).
- The cycle will start once the machine has achieved its correct water levels and temperatures.
- During the cycle the blue cycle indicator (3) will be illuminated blue.
- The cycle will run for approximately 3 minutes.
- At the end of the cycle, once the cycle indicator (3) has gone out. Open the door and remove the basket
- Reload the machine and repeat as required.
- Do NOT open the door during a cycle
- The machine has a heat interlock to ensure that the rinse is in accordance with environmental health requirements. This will extend the wash cycle if the rinse boiler has not achieved the required temperature.
- If the cycle button is pressed before the machine has reached the required levels the cycle indicator (3) will illuminate blue to indicate that a cycle has been selected, the heating indicator (4) will flash amber and the machine will automatically start when the requirements have been met.
items in the basket may be wet and will dry in a short time due to evaporation.
Be aware: Items may be hot when removed from machine
Draining down the machine
It is very important the machine is drained down at the end of each working day. To fully drain down the machine follow these instructions:
- Close the door to the machine
- Press the On/Off button (1) to turn off the machine.
- Press the cycle button (2)
- The cycle indicator (3) will flash blue.
- The machine will drain down the wash tank.
- The machine will do a self-rinse.
- When the cycle indicator (3) goes out the drain cycle is complete.