Beech Village Hall is a sought-after venue for the surrounding area. It is popular for wedding parties and other family celebrations, and plays host to a wide range of clubs, classes, recitals, talks and indoor fairs, as well as regular village social events. Check Hall availability
The Hall can seat up to 120 guests and the locally made oak entrance porch now features in many wedding photograph albums. Regular clubs and classes include Pilates, Body Moves, Yoga, Dance, Bridge, Baby Sensory and Art Classes. Social events include quiz nights, seasonal parties and a monthly Village Social with drinks and a home-cooked meal. See what’s on at the Hall
Our facilities include:
- Main Hall. A large, flexible space 12m x 9m with optional portable stage, disco-quality music system, lights, projector and screen. View pricing and availability
- Lounge. Separated from the Main Hall by acoustic folding doors, this 6m x 6m space has a bar and can be used as a dedicated space for smaller gatherings, or in conjunction with the Main Hall. View pricing and availability
- Meeting Room. A 4.75m x 4m room ideal for small meetings and classes, with a projector and electronic whiteboard. It is in a separate annexe with its own entrance, with a unisex toilet but with no wheelchair access. View pricing and availability
- Commercial-standard kitchen which can be hired along with the Main Hall
- Wheelchair access, toilet and baby-changing facilities (Main Hall and Lounge only)
- WiFi with high-speed Internet access
- Marquee and skittle alley available for hire on request
- Village green with children’s play area.
Booking the Hall
Beech Village is two miles from Alton in Hampshire. Situated at the junction of Medstead Road and Wellhouse Road and a quarter of a mile from the A339, Beech Village Hall is clearly sign-posted and has a large private car park. Our postcode is GU34 4AQ. Click here for a map.
Whilst the hall is now a modern and well appointed facility it did not start that way. If you would like to know about the history of our hall, please click here