Please come along to hear about how your Village Hall works, what is going on and join the discussion. The agenda will be as follows:
Beech Village Hall AGM
7.00pm Wednesday 2nd November 2016, at Beech Village Hall.
In accordance with the constitution of the Foundation, all inhabitants of the area of Beech are invited to attend and vote at The Annual General Meeting of Beech Village Hall and Recreation Ground. The Meeting will consider and, if found appropriate, pass the following resolutions:
- Approval of Minutes of 2015 AGM held on 30th October 2015
- Matters arising from 2015 AGM Minutes
- Chairman’s Report To pass Resolution that the Annual Report of the Chairman of the Management Committee for the year to 30 June 2016 be accepted.
- Treasurer’s Report To pass Resolution that the Accounts and Audit Report for the year to 30th June 2016 be accepted and adopted.
- Re-election of Trustees To re-elect Ian Gibson, Anne Whitaker and Nicholas Charman for a further annual term.
- Election of New Trustees
To elect Ruth Dewing as Trustee
- Any Other Business
Information re Trustees and Management Committee 2015-16 Subject to further nominations during the year, and subject to the above elections, the Trustees for the following year will be Ian Gibson, Anne Whitaker, Nicholas Charman, and Ruth Dewing. Peter Cox and Elaine King continue to attend on the Management Committee.