The annual Beech Village bonfire & fireworks celebration takes place on Saturday 7th November and we are looking for contributions for the bonfire!
Please bring material to the Rec (entrance on Wellhouse Road) on or after 24th October following these instructions:
- Try to put material on top rather than at the sides
- Avoid fallen leaves, plastic, and painted wood
- Leave the two ends of the ignition tunnel clear
- For safety reasons, once the pyre is big enough, there will be a notice requesting that no more material is added
On the night the order of proceedings will be:
- 5:00pm Gather at Village Hall for tickets & torches
- 5:30pm Torch-light procession up Wellhouse Road to the Recreation Ground
- Food and drink available
- Spectacular bonfire
- Grand firework display
- Tickets £7 (adults) & £3 (under 16s)
In the event of bad weather please check the website as timings or details may change.
For any other queries please call Nick on 563046.