So why not start the festive season as you mean to go on, with mulled wine, mince pies, a bacon sarnie and/or homemade cakes, at this always popular event which gets bigger and better every year! Doors open at 10am and the Fayre will end at 2pm.
This is always a great opportunity to catch up with friends and neighbours and maybe to tick a few names off the prezzie list too!
Browse a wide range of imaginative and original gifts for all the family, including:
- A wide range of artworks by local artists using different styles and media
- Stunning landscape photos from around the area blown up to poster size and framed ready to hang on your wall
- Wonderfully original lampshades and bags screen printed by a professional artist
- Hand made cushions
- Handmade items crafted in wool and sheepskin
- Beautiful jewellery
- Local pottery
- Wood turned products
- Aloe vera products
- Local chutneys & jams and pickles
- Exotic gifts and clothes from the Far East, Local greetings cards and calendars
- Christmas decorations and other useful household items made from recycled card and newspaper, decorated by hand and sold in aid of Cerebral Palsy Africa
- You can even buy the paper to wrap it all in for the big day!
10am – 2pm, Sunday 30th November at the Village Hall. Admission FREE!