We ask everyone using Beech Village Hall to help keep everyone safe. Our Covid-19 Safe self-certification is based on the principles of strict social distancing, good ventilation, contamination prevention and good personal hygiene. The key points, which apply to any indoor venue, are:
Using the hall. Do not come to Beech Village Hall if you have Coronavirus symptoms or feel unwell in any way. If you are over 70 or have medical conditions that put you at greater risk, consider the government advice on visiting indoor spaces.
In the unlikely event that anyone feels unwell, everyone will need to go home and the hall will be closed for deep cleaning. The person with symptoms must self-isolate, obtain a test, respond to the NHS Test & Trace team and let their class leader know the result of their test.
Maintain 2 metre social distancing by:
- Arriving on time and leaving promptly
- Leaving at least one parking space between cars
- Following the one-way route, entering through the main entrance and leaving via the fire exit in the main hall
- Minimising moving around and keeping your 2 metre distance
- Following the toilet arrangements: one person at a time walking along the toilet corridor (unless from the same household) and turn the sign around to show vacant/engaged as appropriate
Ventilation. Windows and doors will be open for ventilation, so you may need warm clothing.
Contamination prevention. Your class leader may ask you to bring household surface cleaning spray, kitchen gloves and a clean cloth or paper towels to sanitise your ‘safe area’ on arrival and departure.
Personal hygiene: Sanitise your hands frequently, and on arrival and departure. Bring paper tissues and a bag for used tissues. Wear a face covering if you can.
All those who hire Beech Village Hall are provided with detailed Covid 19 guidelines and are required to confirm that they accept them.