|Please use this form to report accidents which result in injuries to people.|
Please complete the following information and then press the submit button:
What happens next?
- The form will be sent to the appropriate member of the Beech Village Hall Management Committee to action
- You will be copied on the email of the form
- You can update your report by resubmitting the completed form
- We will review the form and contact you if we require further information
- In addition, the Hirer must report more serious types of ‘work related‘ accident or injury to the UK Health and Safety Executive (HSE) using an online Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 1995 (RIDDOR) report.
- The list of injuries that must be reported is maintained online by the HSE.
- The Beech Village Hall Management Committee are happy to assist in completing this form.
- We will keep your submitted form securely, for a minimum of 3 years.
Please note that by completing the form:
You are giving us consent to hold your data.
- Your data will only be used to keep you informed and work with you on the problem that you report to us.
- We will only use your feedback in our marketing with your explicit consent.